Alligator Sprint Enduro Vid

Vet261

PR Addict
I almost pulled the trigger and went to this, but my lazyness won out.

A few of the woods sections look a little tight for me, but man the rest of it looks awesome! Guess I'll have to be the "I'm in for next year" guy this time....

That looks fun- ! .... /\

Is this from the same race ? different test ?
I’ll admit it now – I’m a Moto PUSS

That looks fun- ! .... /\

Is this from the same race ? different test ?
I’ll admit it now – I’m a Moto PUSS
Sharc, Pit - we need to a moto guy trip to Michigan before riding one of these. Good training for this up there on some of our trails around Houghton Lake area. Need to go before the new administration closes down some of that riding!!!!

I think the video I posted was just one of the "tests." I didn't realize it until the guy started up loading more and more.

Sharc, Pit - we need to a moto guy trip to Michigan before riding one of these. Good training for this up there on some of our trails around Houghton Lake area. Need to go before the new administration closes down some of that riding!!!!
Dude, I had a piss fit over a few chatter bumps this weekend - endless whoops is not my thing this year

A few whoops here and there............ it's actually pretty fun trail riding and it's all sand so you never really get muddy. We do all single track areas and generally avoid the two track stuff that gets way more whooped out. You don't know exactly what you are going to get until you are on the trail though........ so it's pot luck.

Back