PR Founding Father
Official. Hang it on the fridge.

Attachments

• 2021 Schedule Flyer.jpg
    2021 Schedule Flyer.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 325

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Nice. Was hoping for an open ride day, at least a 50cc day on the C track before the Malvern AQ...lol, but understand why not as well as haven't a clue what the C track looks like if it was included in the massive changes. See you April!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Final push next weekend on Easter to get the big track into final form, then we are heading to 3 palms for Atv round 1. Should be ready on the 16th for open ride. We will see

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Random broken thoughts from the last 4 days, extremely lucky to have the support system that I have. People to thank, and if I forget anyone please speak up. My thought process right now is pretty whooped. So here it goes:

First off big thanks to Tony Mock and his Tuff Trucking Crew for bringing the equipment, stone, and renting me the 61.

Thanks to Mike at race gates for upgrading our gate system to be air cylinder setup, it looks awesome.

Thanks to Joey Chambers for getting the frame painted and looking new again.
Thanks to Brad Adams for running a skid steer this past weekend and getting the hoops powder coated. Thanks to Josh Fulton for bringing me and Aaron easter ribs for lunch on Sunday.
Thanks to the LAH crew of Luke John and Carter for getting the sign up deck under roof and the new gates buildings started. To Steve Winters and Jeff Gibson for helping us get our electrical expansion planned and for helping me get the wire delivered from CED.
Thanks to G&M Dozer for helping me with installing an electrical run, digging the starting gate trench, some drain tile, and doing a ton of grading. Garrett and Mike are super good and efficient at what they do.
And Thanks to a bunch of super good dudes that helped do so much stuff, that I cant list it all, the Crew:
Brian Wood
Jimmy Hoover
Dave Hoover
Tanner Osborn
Jimmy Fouts
Dobie Kidd
Adam Johnson
Brian Finckel
A special thanks to my wife and family for putting with some crazy hours from Thursday evening till late last night.
Also a special Thanks to Aaron Slingluff and his family. Aaron stayed until we got the new spectator tunnel in on Easter till 8-8:30.
Its been a blurr, but I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, its starting to come together. A few more tweaks.

Attachments

• IMG_4884.JPG
    IMG_4884.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_4891.JPG
    IMG_4891.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_4892.JPG
    IMG_4892.JPG
    200.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_4893.JPG
    IMG_4893.JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4894.JPG
    IMG_4894.JPG
    125.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4895.JPG
    IMG_4895.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_4900.JPG
    IMG_4900.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4901.JPG
    IMG_4901.JPG
    123.8 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4902.JPG
    IMG_4902.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 164
  • OMIL8252.JPG
    OMIL8252.JPG
    199.9 KB · Views: 168
  • PIZA6214.JPG
    PIZA6214.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 164
  • UGRN7418.JPG
    UGRN7418.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 169

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
That start gate is bad ass. Everything looks top notch. People dont understand the hours put in to a MX track, you been working some overtime nice job looks great
Thanks BJ, cant wait to get the gates bolted up, fresh paint makes it look new. Im pumped. Actual gates are red a blue, a little different, but what the hell, why not. Should look badass with the black.