LL Qualifier 4/09-4/11 at MalvernMx!

MalvernMX

1617709700006.jpeg

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Malvern ME Area Qualifier

Was off the hook good - All weekend long. Fri, Sat & Sunday.

Great organization, on time, on point, Some new infrastructure about the place was nice and well received.

Packed house!! Full to the edges. Great turnout ---Moto is NOT dead & people like to Rip!

Track was prime -! Grade A,…..Regardless of what Mother Nature pitched at em’.

Great Weekend – Excellent execution of the event – Was a VERY Good Time !!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
'Twas a great time! Made me wishing I was out there for sure. Maybe by battle time. Nonetheless, Spencer is hooked. Although results may not have been great due to various reasons, he loved and was ready to race again Sunday and/or this next weekend. Have some work to do, but looking forward to May 22-23. :) Thanks Bobby!

nitrofish

PR Addict
Malvern staff did an awesome job top to bottom! Track was off the hook, good and rough! Best part is seeing everyone again after the winter hiatus. Thank you! The Winlands.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Malvern staff did an awesome job top to bottom! Track was off the hook, good and rough! Best part is seeing everyone again after the winter hiatus. Thank you! The Winlands.
Yes, I forgot to mention that...was too sweet catching up with the few moto friends I was able to. Ain't nothing like being at the track watching and talking moto. Was also nice to finally get the hauler to a track...the main reason I bought one back in 2018...lol