LL Qualifier 4/09-4/11 at MalvernMx!

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Malvern ME Area Qualifier

Was off the hook good - All weekend long. Fri, Sat & Sunday.

Great organization, on time, on point, Some new infrastructure about the place was nice and well received.

Packed house!! Full to the edges. Great turnout ---Moto is NOT dead & people like to Rip!

Track was prime -! Grade A,…..Regardless of what Mother Nature pitched at em’.

Great Weekend – Excellent execution of the event – Was a VERY Good Time !!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
'Twas a great time! Made me wishing I was out there for sure. Maybe by battle time. Nonetheless, Spencer is hooked. Although results may not have been great due to various reasons, he loved and was ready to race again Sunday and/or this next weekend. Have some work to do, but looking forward to May 22-23. :) Thanks Bobby!

John250

PR Founding Father
Lots of fast guys for sure. I counted 895 entries on Saturday and Sunday. I was amazed at the lack of Ohio riders in the B classes. They had more out of state riders than in State. Malvern has one of the best tracks in the state for sure. Also amazes me that hardly anyone from SW Ohio make the drive here, but will drive even further for a crap facility.

hershey

PR Elite
Scoob was sighted at the AQ!!

We had an absolute blast. Lots of full gates, like Sharc said.... Moto isn't dead. Especially encouraging are the amount of kids in the mini classes! The 85 classes had mid 30's on the gate. The 50s were packed, the future is looking up for sure.

Thanks to Bobby and the crew, the program ran smooth, the track conditions were great and everyone had fun. Especially good was the parking job done on the opposite side of the road!

Great seeing lots of friends.
20210411_203736.jpg

Toddco327

PR Addict
Daxton Bennick is the real deal. Was able to talk to him for a bit. Super nice soft spoken kid. His dad is exactly the same way. Excited to see what he can do as he progresses into the pros. And those Red Bull KTMs are amazing.

Tons of riders from out of state. A lot from the NJ, MA, NY area. But overall amazing weekend. I would say that 99.999% of the riders there are faster than I’ll ever be.

nitrofish

PR Addict
Daxton Bennick is the real deal. Was able to talk to him for a bit. Super nice soft spoken kid. His dad is exactly the same way. Excited to see what he can do as he progresses into the pros. And those Red Bull KTMs are amazing.

Tons of riders from out of state. A lot from the NJ, MA, NY area. But overall amazing weekend. I would say that 99.999% of the riders there are faster than I’ll ever be.
We were lined up beside Dax in SB2, that RedBull KTM was a rocket off the gate! Great weekend! The Vern staff did an amazing job all weekend.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Scoob was sighted at the AQ!!

We had an absolute blast. Lots of full gates, like Sharc said.... Moto isn't dead. Especially encouraging are the amount of kids in the mini classes! The 85 classes had mid 30's on the gate. The 50s were packed, the future is looking up for sure.

Thanks to Bobby and the crew, the program ran smooth, the track conditions were great and everyone had fun. Especially good was the parking job done on the opposite side of the road!

Great seeing lots of friends.View attachment 72246
That's not my best side Hershey...not sure I have one though if I ever did. That pic is funny. Looks like a pic from "COPS"...bad boys, bad boys, whacha gonna do... Nice seeing you bro. :cool:

Last edited:

Meister

PR Founding Father
Man, that was fun! I rode the struggle bus, partly because of rust but mainly because I slept 4 hours the night before due to a migraine that lingered until Monday night. Tunnel vision and ruts like that are no joke lol. I was happy just not being on the ground.

Most that know me know my bike ain't coming off the truck if it's wet. It was a tough decision but Connie's enticing last call for sign up, paired with the first group of practice made me pull the trigger. I'm glad I did. Track shaped up awesome. Little knarlier than what I'd call my favorite, but with the curve ball mother nature threw out, it was really really good. I think I love the lay out too! Bobby and his guys have definitely put in the work and this place will soon be known as a premier facility on the east coast.

Lots of fast people in every class! It was fun just watching. I know I wasn't the only one to struggle this weekend, so if youre reading this and you struggled, just remember why we were there. For the FUN of it, and that was freakin fun. It was awesome seeing so many familiar faces too. Felt like the old days in a way.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Track was gnarly all weekend. I tried my hand in 30+ class. Trying to race with 2 compression fractures in my t10 and t11 wasn’t my smartest idea, but i think i did well considering. Me and Meister had a good battle going 2nd moto and a close call on the table top after the start (thanks wind) made me just let off. Only gripe i have is the line to sign up for practice on Friday! I waited in line 2.5 hours. When you paid gate fees they should’ve took practice fees as well.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Track was gnarly all weekend. I tried my hand in 30+ class. Trying to race with 2 compression fractures in my t10 and t11 wasn’t my smartest idea, but i think i did well considering. Me and Meister had a good battle going 2nd moto and a close call on the table top after the start (thanks wind) made me just let off. Only gripe i have is the line to sign up for practice on Friday! I waited in line 2.5 hours. When you paid gate fees they should’ve took practice fees as well.
Practice Sign Up.. Oh Practice Sign Up... LOL I apologize for the long line! Unfortunately it would be impossible to do that at the gate, with AMA verification, AMA cards not swiping, and new AMA registrations, as well as all of the releases that need to be signed. Wow, 2.5 hours? I heard from most that said it was a little over 1 hour, I am so sorry John!
Bobby and I sat down and talked about how we can improve it, which of course one thing being Thursday evening practice sign up. Almost 500 riders practicing on Friday, was alot of releases and such! We will do better next time! Connie

MX_Implements

PR Addict
Practice Sign Up.. Oh Practice Sign Up... LOL I apologize for the long line! Unfortunately it would be impossible to do that at the gate, with AMA verification, AMA cards not swiping, and new AMA registrations, as well as all of the releases that need to be signed. Wow, 2.5 hours? I heard from most that said it was a little over 1 hour, I am so sorry John!
Bobby and I sat down and talked about how we can improve it, which of course one thing being Thursday evening practice sign up. Almost 500 riders practicing on Friday, was alot of releases and such! We will do better next time! Connie
It mind boggling that signup isn't 100% online by now.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Yes ma’am 2.5 hours. Got in line at 10am and walked away at 12:20. That’s the only complaint i have about the whole weekend. I think everything went smoothly besides that haha.