06 Yz125 clutch actuator and push rod problem

Hey everyone so I got a 06 yz125 which seemed mint when I first rode it but later on after 2 or so rides the clutch lever went out and lost all pressure. Upon further investigation the actuator was popped out and the push rod was snapped and the previous owner put the pieces back in all wrong. Long story short I got ripped off and I’m now looking to fix it. My first go two was to replace the clutch plates and fibres (aftermarket which could be the problem) and a new actuator and push rod but it still snapped. I know on this year of yz, the shift lever was bad so I have a replacement for that but I’m also trying to narrow it down and maybe just replace all the parts instead of going through push rods left and right trying to figure it out. If I could get a list of all the parts I could replace that cause this problem that’d be awesome.

Hey everyone so I got a 06 yz125 which seemed mint when I first rode it but later on after 2 or so rides the clutch lever went out and lost all pressure. Upon further investigation the actuator was popped out and the push rod was snapped and the previous owner put the pieces back in all wrong. Long story short I got ripped off and I’m now looking to fix it. My first go two was to replace the clutch plates and fibres (aftermarket which could be the problem) and a new actuator and push rod but it still snapped. I know on this year of yz, the shift lever was bad so I have a replacement for that but I’m also trying to narrow it down and maybe just replace all the parts instead of going through push rods left and right trying to figure it out. If I could get a list of all the parts I could replace that cause this problem that’d be awesome.
Ps this is my first my bike so it’s a real piss off but I did have a blast on it for those 2 first rides...

Back