Vital MX

John250

PR Founding Father
What's up with whomever runs Vital MX. I don't think I've ever said anything that was inappropriate on Vital MX. Yet I log on and my account is temporarily locked. This is like the 3rd time is has happened, and I have to set up a new account.

Is the guy that runs the site a flaming snow flake liberal or what? I don't get it.

MX_Implements

PR Addict
What's up with whomever runs Vital MX. I don't think I've ever said anything that was inappropriate on Vital MX. Yet I log on and my account is temporarily locked. This is like the 3rd time is has happened, and I have to set up a new account.

Is the guy that runs the site a flaming snow flake liberal or what? I don't get it.
Yes. GuyB is pretty liberal.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I like to ride the line with guyb, dude is a huge lefty in the name of bringing everyone together.........he locks me all the time. There's a guy APL man, dude can just say whatever the hell he wants, and however much he wants. Guy never gets locked down. It's comical.

it's one sided over there, if you dont tow-the-line, you get clipped, deleted and locked. They're all loving and inclusive until you don't post things that they agree with politically.

John250

PR Founding Father
I have never even said anything really bad. I guess it just did not go along with their political ideology. Pitracer is great. I bet 95% of us here seem to lean the same direction. Hell we have even made Georgie into a good conservative.

hershey

PR Elite

Well you are an a$$hole, so there is that.

Doesn't Guyb haunt these pages? You're effed now, he will see this for sure and ban you for life !!

Mark414

PR Member
John,He is Steve Giberson who used to edit and write for bmxaction magazine. Cali born and bred snowflake.
Left winger. Big Ego.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
I have never even said anything really bad. I guess it just did not go along with their political ideology. Pitracer is great. I bet 95% of us here seem to lean the same direction. Hell we have even made Georgie into a good conservative.
Life experience, family, hard work and love for country made me who I am.....and still seems like It’s only up from here anyway.

k01

PR Elite
And yet many of you are facebook denizens, living with the all knowing and controlling algorithm. If you ever want to experience your most perfect facebook news feed just delete your account for a time and then log in again. The algorithm knows exactly what you want to see but will revert in short order to showing you what you should see.