Online registration

John250

PR Founding Father
This is 2021. I am not a computer, website guru, but sure someone here is. Why in 2021 can we not get tracks to do online gate and registration? close it the night before. Print it off. Have the guys at the gate hand me a waiver to sign, all the practice stickers and wrist bands and be done at the gate.

MX Sports validates AMA cards before you can move onto the registration portion. So what's the hold back from tracks setting this up? Sure would be convenient, and I would use it.

Toddco327

PR Addict
People are lazy. Things cost money and updates to software and such are a big expense. A lot of people decide to go racing based of weather and sometimes the night before. I agree it would be a great idea but you’ll have people signing up while driving to the track. Unless everything is updating in real time it could be a nightmare.

For larger events like Lorettas or Mini O’s it makes sense. But local it might be tough. But hey what do I know.

John250

PR Founding Father
People are lazy. Things cost money and updates to software and such are a big expense. A lot of people decide to go racing based of weather and sometimes the night before. I agree it would be a great idea but you’ll have people signing up while driving to the track. Unless everything is updating in real time it could be a nightmare.

For larger events like Lorettas or Mini O’s it makes sense. But local it might be tough. But hey what do I know.
It is just an option. It could close the night before, and people could still have option of signing up at the track. If you pre-register and do not show up, no refunds, sorry.