PR Founding Father
Wednesday Afternoon Practice

@ Y-town was Prime !

Crisp & clean.

Nice tillage and good moisture

Expertly sculpted jump faces with gracious landings

Multiple options in most every turn

A difficult whoop section

Nice size crowd & the friendliest shooters around.

Thanks!
6G5A3239.jpg

6G5A3417.jpg

6G5A3343.jpg

6G5A3309.jpg

mshafer62

PR Addict
It's interesting you started this thread, a few of my buddies have been after me to go ride Rt62 WAP and I would never go.
Even though it's only 30min from my house, it's been 5 or 6yrs since I'd been there.
Always felt like every time I went, I left disappointed. Seemed like the place had so much potential but
the former proprietor was never able to tap into it.

Well, that has changed. Rt62 has a new look.

They've added fresh dirt, compost, straw +++. The Jump faces were good. Corners had rideable ruts.
The track was watered well (new water truck) and held moisture.
Good combination of jumps, big & small tables, 1 double, rollers, 4-pack with dual lanes +++
About 1:30 lap time. Took me a couple of sessions to piece the track together as I'm not used to doing all those jumps.
Overall I had a great time and will definitely be back.
If you haven't been there in a while you might add it to your list of tracks to check it out
1624550248160.png

Photocredit to Dave @ CanalFulton Electric and MotoPhoto :)

Last edited:

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Yeah, for sure - both are on the list.
I'm dying to see Delta.
If you come down I-71, Rt62 is 20 min closer than the Cliff

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
i need to hit 62, still never been. that and delta are at the top of my list to check out as soon as i've got time, both are a bit of a hike.
I have never been to delta heard a lot of good talk about it though might have to check it out also. Going to check out Amherst this weekend never been there anyone got any input on it ?

jj584

PR Addict
I have never been to delta heard a lot of good talk about it though might have to check it out also. Going to check out Amherst this weekend never been there anyone got any input on it ?
Post up how Amherst was if you went please.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Post up how Amherst was if you went please.
So it was a very interesting first experience. Practice was weird they run quads little bikes then big bikes. Also they have a problem where in some spots was overwatered and others were good also the faces of jumps could use a refacing they seemed very worn in and not much to them. Besides it being a little tight the track was super easy to learn. I was moto 14 and 19 and track was super good by then. Quads had there races first then all the bike classes and the ruts and everything were sweet really liked the back sand section. Also sign up and getting parked and everything was super easy every person I talked to that worked there was super nice and helpful. I didn’t end up racing the second motos because it down-poured and was a straight mudder. Overall I would go back they fix a few little issues and they don’t got a bad track layouts fun just a little tight definitely would go back again.