Moto combine and other stuff

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Alright, i have been quite too long.
The big week is here and its time to get my big wooden spoon out to stir some shiz.
First, the creation of the moto combine after LL. GREAT concept but i guess we will see how it turns out. Red flag is who is selecting who goes. Of course the team managers are going to pick their guys and then there will be others who miss out on the opportunity. Now develop a full time 125 class and you got something

So, i watched a few videos of people talking about ex-pro's at LL. This is always going to be a topic until they just make a vet A class. Just do it and get it over with. 40+ A one class... done NOTICE i did not say 40+ Pro. because they are no long pro's

AMA extends the relationship with MX Sports... Wow, what a shocker here.
I am going to assume all you AMA members participated in a vote to continue this contract??? I wouldn't know as the AMA will never get another dollar of mine... Wait, you didn't get a vote??? Say it aint so.. I'm sure Mike Pelletier has the best interest for the sport in mind and not his pocket....

I have not looked at the LL entry list yet. Kinda don't want to. I get depressed looking at the small number of Local racers. But i will run the numbers this week and see if it dropped again.
If you earned a ticket, give it your all, dont quit, keep pushing. Its not luck if you put in the work.

hershey

PR Elite
Just another elitist separation factor. The vast majority of mini stars fizzle out. And there are plenty of mini nobody's who end up making a decent living riding. What a waste, it will just be a show boat of amateur riders that are already sponsored by the teams.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
No worries guys.
It’s only Sunday morning and
- This show boat is full. -
No more space available!!!!

P. S. -there are four Buckeyes in + 50 along with - Emig, Carsten, Walker, Fosnock, Nicoll & Johnson.

Last edited: