RIP Jeremy Shuttleworth

Vet261

PR Addict
+40 moto 1 in the start. Moto was red flagged and there was a delay while they attended to him.

John250

PR Founding Father
I was wondering when it happened, since I did not see his name in the results and there were 42 riders still.

Question. Moto 1 is red flagged and the rider did not make the restart. Did they allow an alternate to jump in on the restart? Results show 42 riders.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That's terrible. Prayers for him and his family.
It is. I saw it on FB, but not a lot of info. Just enough to make basic assumptions. Man...life is brutal sometimes. Makes me think how good I have it... God speed...

Tom

PR Elite

Edward Brethauer

tfSgspo5n sahofredrsd ·

Ok after a lot of looking for dates.. we will be having a celebration of the life Jeremy Shuttleworth on 9/4/21
and yes really Labor Day weekend!! There are no races that weekend. It will be held at his home track 74MX. Also there will be a foundation started in his name as well.
I have a few people already on board to help with all of this but would greatly appreciate anyone that would like to step up and help in any way.
Please text only 2398981707 if you have ideas or contributions
Camping is available will have giveaways,50/50 silent auction
Food and hopefully a s**t load of fun and stories about a guy that I’m so proud to call my friend. RIP#shuttlebus strong!!
1629153401057.png

RocketRobin

PR Founding Father
Very sad and terrible news to hear about another racer, RIP to him and peace to his family.

Unfortunately, there have been a few deaths over the year at Loretta's, but I think it is part of racing in this dangerous sport that we all love. I left the ranch via Life Flight in 2020 in my last moto, not the way I wanted to leave there and not sure if I will end up getting another set of motos in the future or not. Don't take anything for granted, it can all be gone in an instant, enjoy life and do what you love.