Scouting moto combine at ironman

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So I was scrolling through social media and seen ironman had races today for the top amateur prospects and they ran a pro schedule. Makes me wonder are they going to keep doing these races? Are they the new form of amateur nationals? What I also don’t understand is how do you choose who deserves to be there? Sounds like you gotta know someone in the moto scene. Anyone have any information about this new combine racing

bruceb

PR Addict
Riders finishing in the Top 10 in the Open Pro Sport, 250 Pro Sport, 250 B, 250 B Ltd, & Schoolboy 2 at Loretta Lynn's Amateur National are eligible.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Do you guys think this series will keep going on or a test? Cause every factory is there for the race tomorrow so you know all eyes are watching almost sounds just as important as lorettas

DC817

PR Addict
Riders finishing in the Top 10 in the Open Pro Sport, 250 Pro Sport, 250 B, 250 B Ltd, & Schoolboy 2 at Loretta Lynn's Amateur National are eligible.
How did Ryder D get to race it? Just because he’s a team green kid and a big name?

bruceb

PR Addict
How did Ryder D get to race it?
The same can be asked of Kimble Jett, Chase Prince, Mark Fineis, Judson Wisdom, Trevor Colip, Logan Best, Cam Campbell, Ethan Day, Lucas Geistler, Gavin Brough, and Noah Schuring.
After they (mxsports) failed to get the number of entries that they expected they relaxed the requirements. Otherwise, it would have only been Hymas, Towers, Clough, Bennick, Reyes, and Murphy,

Vet261

PR Addict
Mitchy Z should have been there. I'll bet they did not know about them relaxing the requirements since such a low initial entry. We were wondering the same thing while there about how some of the riders were there that weren't at LL.

It was pretty cool to watch, they were all flying. They did a really good job of interviewing each one of them on the podium after moto 2 and taking a nice group photo.

Last edited: