All you do is turn the gas.....

John250

PR Founding Father
Dirt bikes are easy to race.....just sit there and turn the throttle....bike does all the work!

I have this acquaintance that coaches football (and he sucks as a coach) who says this ALL the time, and he is dead serious. The jackass even has a Harley and still says it and believes it. He told me one time that it took Matthew more talent to play football than race motocross. And like I said, he honestly believes it.

hershey

PR Elite
I have this acquaintance that coaches football (and he sucks as a coach) who says this ALL the time, and he is dead serious. The jackass even has a Harley and still says it and believes it. He told me one time that it took Matthew more talent to play football than race motocross. And like I said, he honestly believes it.
He voted for Biden too

Scoob

PR Founding Father
It is funny when ignorant people that really have no clue...albeit some stupid, say that. What you need to do John is take him to a race and sign him up. He'll change his tune really fast as we all know. I did argue with a friend was back when I was in middle school about who was in better shape, a football player or a motocross rider... Yesterday's standards I could make the argument for a motocross rider. Today's standards there isn't a question...

What do they say?....ignorance is bliss...?? stupid is what stupid does I guess....

Heck, one doesn't even have to kick the bike over these days. Sooo much easier than it was back in the day. I got that straight away covered. NOT riding any of the rest of it....

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
The logs are round. Not hard to get over round things.

I don’t think I could walk that course.

Last edited:

k01

PR Elite
The closest thing I've ever experienced to a just turn the gas feeling has been at a GP. Morning session on a 7"/4" travel vintage bike and the afternoon session on a modern bike. The new bike does feel like cheating, missing every last last little bump on the course, slowing for or flying over things with ease. It feels almost point and go simple to do.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
It is funny when ignorant people that really have no clue...albeit some stupid, say that. What you need to do John is take him to a race and sign him up. He'll change his tune really fast as we all know. I did argue with a friend was back when I was in middle school about who was in better shape, a football player or a motocross rider... Yesterday's standards I could make the argument for a motocross rider. Today's standards there isn't a question...

What do they say?....ignorance is bliss...?? stupid is what stupid does I guess....

Heck, one doesn't even have to kick the bike over these days. Sooo much easier than it was back in the day. I got that straight away covered. NOT riding any of the rest of it....
Funniest thing is I’m in better shape now then I have ever been playing sports because I have strictly focused on my fitness for racing .