Minios

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So I am wanting to go for my first time. So what’s the things I need to know. I want to just race motocross and that’s only. Who’s all going and what things do I need to know before I go besides get a good amount of cash ha ha

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Havent been since 04. I remember the motos and programs running very fast especially if you need to go through LCQs. Gatorback is treacherous. Hard pack. Square edged holes.

hershey

PR Elite
So I am wanting to go for my first time. So what’s the things I need to know. I want to just race motocross and that’s only. Who’s all going and what things do I need to know before I go besides get a good amount of cash ha ha
Same here, but Austin will be doing the SX also. Have no clue what it's like but everyone says it's the most fun they've had at any race.

Vet261

PR Addict
I went a few years ago with Zman and Mitch. It is crazy packed. It's very expensive, tons of pitbikes.

But yes a very fun event. We were lucky as someone had saved him a spot for his van (we were staying at a hotel) so we were close to the track and easy to walk over and watch. All the big guns are there, great spectating.