Fast Traxx Battle in the Barn Series

Scoob

PR Founding Father
FB_IMG_1639154441110.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That's smaller than summit
It's bigger than Marion...lol.

Had many o' good times down @ Henderson in the 20 degree weather waiting for my moto outside in the cold...lol. Thinking about Marion, that's where I was racing when Dale Earnhardt crashed for the last time @ Daytona... :(

Regardless, those were the days I just loved to ride/race. Didn't care the temp, moisture, nothing. Just threw a leg over and went ding...ding...ding... and a dong here an there if you knew me back then...lol. Ohio State Fairgrounds Arena races were the bomb also. Parking over in the cow barn, hanging out...

Good times fo' sur'... :)

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Not worth strapping your boots on. How would your conditioning be for that 3 minute moto?
Better than sitting on the couch all winter. Gate drops no doubt. I always came into the spring better coming out of an active indoor season than I did sitting on the couch all winter. John, can you really last more than 3 minutes? If you can, kudos. I know at this point I cannot. Maybe 2 at best...lol. Def not for neh sayers or fair weather riders... Just those that love the sport if it.... Henderson a Horse Arena. Dirt kinda good back in the day.... ???