OMA Banquet Wrap Up

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It was a great night celebrating the a accomplishments of 2021. The OMA has a list of people to thank starting with the photographers that helped us find photos for the posters. Jess May Photos Mxfreakspix Moto Mom Designs Tyler Rae Photography Ph3 Photos Some sent me links, some just had the photos, but either way everyone should thank a photographer for capturing the moments. Next up the crew that setup and worked the event. Major shoutout to Todd who stepped into to be the main announcer for the night, home run. He did an amazing job. Setup crew, new land speed record for Jimmy Hoover, Jimmy Walton, Lynn Shaw, jason rogers and Tina Rogers, Wendy Johnson, and Connie Sickels, assisting with registration was Amanda Toth Nate Fugitt Whitney Bingham

Sponsors: Wiseco Powersports Pro-X bracespower Mid Ohio Powersports 100% goggles Rocky Mountain ATVMC WPS Fly racing.

Also thanks to Defiance Lifestyle and Logan Martin with race awards ,both did an excellent job with awards and champion apparel. Thanks to crew at Quaker Station. Very well run.

2022 rules will drop tomorrow, many changes, mostly battle classes, but a few minor rule updates. Championship points updates.

On to summit indoors. Thanks everyone!
95DB1C65-537C-479D-B75D-A7125D5323C7.jpeg
D1486F18-A7A8-49C8-8FD0-93A96EB93758.jpeg
57E32CDA-71C5-4DF2-8EC4-4F8F1B10FBA9.jpeg
B274E6CF-00D0-4893-853C-2EFBBC8222CA.jpeg
D25A8BCD-D16F-4783-8D55-213137FB55AA.jpeg
A0C62F21-55B4-4135-9221-79E702031FC2.jpeg

John250

PR Founding Father
Attended my first OMA Banquet last night. I can tell everyone one thing, they knocked it out of the park with the banquet. Great event, ran like a machine, efficient like a BC race.

I emailed Connie on Friday night at like 12:45am. She responded about 5 minutes later. We were talking on the way home about races, running them efficiently, etc. I told everyone in the car. The one thing that the OMA has that no one else has? Connie. I don't think she probably gets enough credit for the thankless job she does. But it is people like that behind the scenes that make JO look good.

The event last night though was great. I am guessing probably 600 to 700 people there. Venue was great, food was better than many other banquet food events. Plenty of food lines so everyone got through quick. And the awards ceremony was quick and they kept it moving. Great job by all involved.

TowerGal

PR Founding Father
Attended my first OMA Banquet last night. I can tell everyone one thing, they knocked it out of the park with the banquet. Great event, ran like a machine, efficient like a BC race.

I emailed Connie on Friday night at like 12:45am. She responded about 5 minutes later. We were talking on the way home about races, running them efficiently, etc. I told everyone in the car. The one thing that the OMA has that no one else has? Connie. I don't think she probably gets enough credit for the thankless job she does. But it is people like that behind the scenes that make JO look good.

The event last night though was great. I am guessing probably 600 to 700 people there. Venue was great, food was better than many other banquet food events. Plenty of food lines so everyone got through quick. And the awards ceremony was quick and they kept it moving. Great job by all involved.
Wow, Was it that late? Thanks John, we all have our part to play, I am just the “data girl”. Jeremy, Tina, and Jason make that banquet great, from the prizes to the awards program!
Last night sitting in the “picture area” I enjoyed every moment of watching the riders on the stage and the parents & family gathering around me, trying to get the perfect picture or be their riders’ “upfront” cheering section. It was good for my soul, and during my drive home, I was thinking how lucky I am to be part of the OMA. I am thankful for all of our families and riders that keep believing in us! Here’s to a fantastic 10th year of racing with the OMA in 2022!