2022 SAN DIEGO SUPERCROSS PRE-RACE REPORT: INJURED LIST, TV SCHEDULE & MORE

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Looks like a long nice set of whoops....separator? Craig for 250's and Tomac for 450's?...

rd03_sandiego_overview02-1536x1152.png

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Pretty cool track animated wise. Not much run before the whoops. Marv and Webb will be jumping through them.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Boy, three rounds in and the 250 class is crazy weak. Lapped up to fifth.
The media is trying everything they can to suck Craig’s dick. Yes, great ride to third but not even a mention of Shimota come back to fifth, and he went over the bars in the first turn. I guess Mitch needs to pony up more money to get more coverage

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Oh, and back to back weekends in baseball stadiums and this week the track is 12 seconds shorter…. This track is just bad. One good set of whoops and that’s it

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Boy, three rounds in and the 250 class is crazy weak. Lapped up to fifth.
The media is trying everything they can to suck Craig’s dick. Yes, great ride to third but not even a mention of Shimota come back to fifth, and he went over the bars in the first turn. I guess Mitch needs to pony up more money to get more coverage
They did mention Shimoda's ride...

Did you watch the race?

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
The moves that Friese pulled on the broadcast.. is that what he always does? I know he has a bad rep but, didnt know that was the scenarios hahaha

hershey

PR Elite
What happened to karnow in heat race?
Went down in the whoops.

Those whoops were really difficult and separated riders for sure. That's where Craig made up most of his time.

I thought it was a good night of racing to watch.

John250

PR Founding Father
AC9 got out of shape in the whoops and did not go down, but pulled off the track and was done. Something tells me the AC separation is about to end his season.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
AC9 got out of shape in the whoops and did not go down, but pulled off the track and was done. Something tells me the AC separation is about to end his season.
He tweaked his knee in that dealio they said on the broadcast. Yeah, I get why he's running, but at that speed, just a little tweak and you injure something else.

Went down in the whoops.

Those whoops were really difficult and separated riders for sure. That's where Craig made up most of his time.

I thought it was a good night of racing to watch.
Only top 4 or 5 could even get through them on top in the 250's. Craig was faster than most 450's through them I'll bet...