549Nate Thrasher79
662Vince Friese76
769Robbie Wageman64
8910Carson Brown55
943Carson Mumford55
1035Garrett Marchbanks54

hershey

PR Elite
As usual, Roczen has fallen apart quickly. Tomac looks better than ever. I still think Anderson has a good chance at this thing though. He looks the most fluid and confident and his speed is there.

John250

PR Founding Father
As usual, Roczen has fallen apart quickly. Tomac looks better than ever. I still think Anderson has a good chance at this thing though. He looks the most fluid and confident and his speed is there.
I saw a short video of Bubba talking about Roczen. He said Kenny is done. I think this thing is going to be a 3 man race. Tomac, Anderson and Sexton. Anderson I think has the most raw speed and seems to be able to turn it up and make passes when he is on it.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Metallica at intermission instead of Ice Cube? Definitely can see some possible "quads".... ???

Mark414

PR Member
Anderson is fast but he is a head case, alot of speed and balls not alot of talent, Kenny was done a year ago, my favorite guy , just dont have the desire anymore. Eli is the one to beat, ktm guys need to fire their engineers, bikes handle like s**t watch them all skip all over the place.

Mark414

PR Member
Cooper cant do his usual move diving underneath in corners , bike is not capable of it, slides out or skips around everywhere, sad, because Aaron should have stayed at star, ktm is too stagnant to even take advantage of his personality, with the way he and social media are today they should be all over him.
I think Cooper is at the point Kenny is, did this done that, not letting it consume their lives.