Support the local pro !

MX315

PR Addict
Logan Karnow is selling shirts to support his racing ! Dude is on fire this year ! Grab a shirt.
4C6A89A5-44B3-4A1C-98CF-F0051A68BA44.jpeg
65799D07-38CD-4C62-8922-02E2AB9E62A5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Toddco327

PR Addict
Super hyped for Logan. He’s been killing it this year. All this hype around other riders and teams, yet they don’t even make it to the mains. Then Logan is there just grinding and making it in consistently. Good for him!!! Keep it up!!!

hershey

PR Elite
He finished top 10 last year, killing it. He is a great kid, great roll model. He is down to earth and always friendly at local tracks.

There was a sponsor giving him $1 for every follow they had on Instagram, I forget right now which one. Might have been Bolt

Meister

PR Founding Father
He finished top 10 last year, killing it. He is a great kid, great roll model. He is down to earth and always friendly at local tracks.

There was a sponsor giving him $1 for every follow they had on Instagram, I forget right now which one. Might have been Bolt
Bolt I believe it was. They did it for a few of their privateers.

John250

PR Founding Father
Not sure I get the marketing. I would probably buy a shirt to help the guy out if it had something cool on it, him on his bike or something. That shirt makes zero sense.

But nice seeing a local guy do well. We will see Hand on the east coast shortly.

MX315

PR Addict
Not sure I get the marketing. I would probably buy a shirt to help the guy out if it had something cool on it, him on his bike or something. That shirt makes zero sense.

But nice seeing a local guy do well. We will see Hand on the east coast shortly.
Keep it fun ….It’s hard to understand John. People actually have fun! Try it some time !

Meister

PR Founding Father
And I'm sure at one point you liked the #69 for a reason too.. lol

I bought one and didn't really care what it had on it. Just glad to see a local guy doing good and if I buy a silly shirt and it helps him, cool..

hershey

PR Elite
I have to say, I disagree with negative imaging from many pros lately. I don't agree with any pro role model advertising unhealthy or unsafe things. So the beer isn't top choice, and team fried too. Love Andersons dedication and riding, sad that he has to tie smoking weed into the sport for kids to look up to. Don't get me started on Ronnie Mac, worst person for our sport today. The most prolific though are the pros riding and doing tricks (mostly on pitbikes) without wearing helmets

hershey

PR Elite
Not sure motocross, or any other sport for that matter, is a good place to find role models. Strictly entertainment value.
Nah....there are good role models in MX/SX.

Webb, Roczen, Craig, Stewart...and lots more keep thier heads down and work hard for the results they get. No social media nonsense, no drama on or off the track. Just good people working hard to do what they love.

Mark414

PR Member
Mookie has a beer sponsor, he has a clean image, works the outside industry, Bass pro, Abu Garcia.
Plenty of good roll models in the sport.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, the NASCAR Winston Cup lost some juice a few years back. That's all I knew it by even long after the title sponsor changed. Now it's all about getting juiced on Super Mt. Dew type beverages.... In some ways, it's what you teach your kids, but even then the grass may look better on the other side. Definitely a challenge to be you kid's #1 sponsor, coach, counselor... Can't keep them from everything, just need to do your best to warn then from learning the hard way...

Oh yes, back to the topic... definitely keeping an eye on Karnow. Great to see him in there.