Rams win!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Being a long time Los Angeles Rams fan even when we were named via another city for a few years, I have to say I am happy on the NFL front. My childhood days that formed this make me an L.A. fan more so at least from a pro sport perspective. Not a huge NFL fan, more so follow college, but I tend to follow from afar and regardless of your interaction with the NFL, you definitely have to say this post season has been one to remember. Be it any other team the Bungles were playing, I would have rooted for the Ohio boy and team, but was not to be this year.

Of course in typical L.A. fashion, plenty of burning couched and dumpster fires to be had in celebration, but stupid people are stupid. Joe will be back soon. Not sure with the "all in" for one year Rams though...

A few commercials were good as well. Did like the Dr. Evil one. I was a fan of the halftime show as it reminded me of back in the day when the wife and I bumped in 'da club more so in the days of yesteryear.

OK, back to your normally scheduled SX topic....

The post season almost made me an NFL fan. Every game, it seemed, came down to a field goal. I definitely prefer college athletics.

The Bengals need help on the O-line, then they'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Back