Where are the backup riders?

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
FAEF20C0-47DC-43A9-A04F-BC87CEDB0093.jpeg

My nephew loves to paint & just said he’s willing to work for hot dogs and chips. I’ll send him over.

Meister

PR Founding Father
He won't be on the Phone all day - ;)
Oh how I miss that. No constant phone going off from customers, builder field managers, other tradesmen from messing up my stuff, employees calling to tell me stuffs missing or other trades aren't finished. However, today was different. Held the couch down between Dr appts. Insert kidney joke here.

Damnit sharc, you know we can't talk about anything other than the topic here on pit. Look what you did.

hershey

PR Elite
So morally you should honor your original contract.

As I’ve said I like the idea. I hope it works out for a rider. And yes it has in the past. But in todays day and age there are a lot of other variables. We can thank lawyers, insurance and lawsuits for that. Just gotta think outside the box a little.
If memory serves this happened last year?

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Thanks for proving my point. Now they have sponsors not getting the exposure they paid for. Star could literally walk through the pits on Saturday morning and have no less then 20 guys willing to ride that bike for free. Would be a great story if they did.

bruceb

PR Addict
To fuel Knox's fire, not Star Racing Yamaha's will be running out of the Star Racing 250 rig...
That may only be for one week. Star should have a "fill-in" rider starting next week.

Last edited:

Toddco327

PR Addict
I take back everything I said. I was wrong and my logic doesn’t stand a chance!

FILL FILL FILL!!! We need riders on these bikes!!!!! (All factory teams right now)

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Dude if I’m sponsoring my my guy and a factory wants to pick him up, hell yea go. Hopefully the rider will talk up his previous sponsor supporting his decision for rapid growth.
And when the season ends…he goes back to said sponsor and starts churning YouTube and Instagram with the old sponsors name all over it with live clips of him on a factory fill in.