Who rode where this weekend ??

hershey

PR Elite
We hit up Eastfork since Sundays weather looked iffy. Good size crowd, lots of 85 riders too.

It was super windy so the track dried out some and it wasn't deep. All in all a great first ride day back. The track is fun but they also have a turn track and another full size track to ride on while you're waiting for your session.

Great place to ride, check it out if you haven't.

Who went to Beans? How was it ?

Vet261

PR Addict
I had a lot of fun at EF!!! That would be an awesome place to hold a GP with all the different tracks and such.

I think I liked the back track best for fun factor. Obviously that's not a track you could hold big races on but to just ride and have fun I really liked it.

My radiator is on order BTW, LOL

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Was going to head to Huffman's Saturday, but things didn't work out and good thing as later in the morning I came down with the upchucks... We rode the track out back the house Saturday and Sunday. Good corner track to get things rolling. Spencer says he's pumped for Malvern next month...lol.

I have yet to kick a leg over...well, anything but the BW80 anyway. ;)

Dano762

PR Addict
Rented RamJam as a private track session last Thursday. Really nice people, dirt and track prep.

Have been dealing with some health issues with my dad so couldn't get to Daytona - this was a good distraction.

thumbnail_IMG_1555.jpg
RamJam Track.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Beans had a huge turnout yesterday and the track was sick, got very rough and rutted.
I thought about Beans...thought about it... After getting the pukes I definitely quit thinking about it... Glad I had something in the back yard to keep Spencer happy...

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
Beans yesterday and man was it brutal. Track got super gnarly and it was a packed house. BJ did a great job giving us a good track to ride - had to cut out a couple sections but kind of made it fun honestly. Deep ruts, lots of ruts.

First time I have rode since July, first time on the two stroke. I sucked. Lol. Felt good to ride though!

Dano762

PR Addict
Beans yesterday and man was it brutal. Track got super gnarly and it was a packed house. BJ did a great job giving us a good track to ride - had to cut out a couple sections but kind of made it fun honestly. Deep ruts, lots of ruts.

First time I have rode since July, first time on the two stroke. I sucked. Lol. Felt good to ride though!
How did you like the change to the 2 stroke?

Jack Bierbower

PR Addict
How did you like the change to the 2 stroke?
Plenty of power - the gytr flywheel makes it feel smooth and comfortable. I want to change up the gearing from stock and see what that gives me. I’d like to be able to lug third gear in longer turns.

my sag was way off and once I got some more weight on the front end it felt a lot better. I think it turns better than my yz450 did.

NO ENGINE BREAK - think I’m going to like it in the long run and it’ll make me a better rider BUT with those long down hill ruts yesterday I really missed it.

Reactions: k01

k01

PR Elite
NO ENGINE BREAK
Yep, it's hard to break a YZ 250 engine. Sorry, had to say it. But you don't need no stinking engine braking! It's funny that when I switched to the same silencer you have with the stock pipe, I felt like I found a little engine braking that I hadn't experienced before. Could it be that all the "power" dents that my pipe has are actually "compression" dents? Lol

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I had a lot of fun at EF!!! That would be an awesome place to hold a GP with all the different tracks and such.

I think I liked the back track best for fun factor. Obviously that's not a track you could hold big races on but to just ride and have fun I really liked it.

My radiator is on order BTW, LOL
Back track at eastfork is super fun and easy to put consistent fast lap times on I really like the flow of it. Nice they had them all prepped. Just wait soon Scotty P is going to change the whole place