Back to the 2 stroke!!!

hershey

PR Elite
Or he can turn the throttle past 1/4 …I seen him at apple cabin and only thing missing was training wheels!! It’s a 125 2stroke only one way to ride it WFO!
Those CRs came Jetted rich from the factory. WFO only does so much, but it does help! Lol

k01

PR Elite
Those CRs came Jetted rich from the factory. WFO only does so much, but it does help! Lol
If that's a TMX, it won't have a chance to run right down low without this fix. Even if you don't change altitude, this carb is always going to be temperature and humidity sensitive. But a turn of the air screw can usually remedy that.

Toddco327

PR Addict
If that's a TMX, it won't have a chance to run right down low without this fix. Even if you don't change altitude, this carb is always going to be temperature and humidity sensitive. But a turn of the air screw can usually remedy that.
I’ll have to double check. Thanks!!! And for the cost it might be worth it.

I think I’m gonna start by checking the clip and seeing where that is. Looks like the jets are all stock so maybe that will be step 2 is changing those.

Toddco327

PR Addict
Or he can turn the throttle past 1/4 …I seen him at apple cabin and only thing missing was training wheels!! It’s a 125 2stroke only one way to ride it WFO!
Ha ha ha ha. I haven’t rode in a while. Give me a break. Lol.

k01

PR Elite
I think I’m gonna start by checking the clip and seeing where that is.
Move the clip up to drop the needle. The bike manual for my Yamaha says not to touch the jet block. But they all leak over time with the soft gasket to bypass that circuit. And if that's leaking, the float valve O ring is leaking too.