So who's ready for the local racing season to start???

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I know a couple kids that are ready. This guy and his mini me. Sure, I am still to get my nuts on the tank, but it's coming. No pun intended there...lol.

Spencer had a good first season last year and if not for his mechanic over analyzing everything, we coulda had a much better season, been in the top 5 in points in a few series and overalls, as well as maybe another win or two depending...and went to the banquet...as he says he's punching his ticket to this year he says.

Should be good. Not sure where this season will go, but we're taking it day by day. I have a full calendar slated with race weekends starting in April with a couple races and starting first weekend in May, every weekend through October. Will we make all of them? I dunno. Things change. Ball sports will be a pain in the arse as their schedules aren't even out yet, yada, yada, so have to be flexible.

Going to Loretta's? Not in the absolute plan at this point. Sure, we'll go to the AQ's and play the cards as they are dealt. I just want Spencer to have a "funner" 2nd season as well as his first line fan club would like to enjoy it more as well. In that, just letting it happen though making better decisions vs. trying to force it to happen. Well, that and me making a few motos with a lack of mishaps as well...lol.

All in that I start a new job this next week that should help somewhat from a financial standpoint, but in that, comes with a lot of unknowns we'll have to manage as well. Wish me luck!! ;)

See y'all at the races!!