Calling ck1racerx

What do you think of this class list?

Race Order.jpg

I believe Motos 21+ were on the mini track, but still....

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Hold on that was the best race order out of the two. Saturday was way worse
F7EF4DEE-C2CD-4702-82E8-A9C3CA33EEBA.jpeg

Look how many 50 classes they had on Saturday

John250

PR Founding Father
Looking at those list there is zero reason some of those classes should not be done away with or combined. Locally vets only need 25, 30, 40 and 50. You can ride two of those.

The 50, 65, and 85 classes all need scaled back too.

Vet261

PR Addict
Don't like it, then don't go. Simple.

John250 can attest that I reached out to him looking for Matthews contact info because I was thinking of going by myself and wanted to park with him...... I decided I didn't want to deal with all the classes, plus cold, and didn't go.
It's amazing how freedom of choice works!

ck1racerx

PR Addict
I have given up on this topic. Same with payback for Pro's There are too many dumbass riders that just keep showing up unwilling to even acknowledge they are being take to the cleaners.
You cant help someone who is not willing to help themselves.

Next

hershey

PR Elite
I have given up on this topic. Same with payback for Pro's There are too many dumbass riders that just keep showing up unwilling to even acknowledge they are being take to the cleaners.
You cant help someone who is not willing to help themselves.

Next
Or maybe they still feel they are getting value for their money. Everyone has a different opinion on value.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Honestly I don’t care about their d14 classes and how they have it set up because they did combine a lot of classes but on a LLAQ race I don’t think a local race should be ran at the same time as it