ALL-NEW 2023 HUSQVARNA TC125 FUEL-INJECTED TWO-STROKE // MXA’S FIRST RIDE

John250

PR Founding Father
What is Husky thinking. They were always really good looking bikes. And this is not a good looking motorcycle.
Screenshot_20220613-111932_Facebook.jpg

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Someone has to run the yellow proud...lol. I don't think it's all that bad. It'll grow on ya. Now I'm not saying it is a good looking bike, just that it isn't as bad as y'all make it. Granted, some peeps will make them look bad arse...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Yeah, vid on the TC 250 FI said a 300 wasn't available in the Husky trim and would have to go TX 300. Guess not as simple as a simple 300 cylinder kit change... ???

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I know a couple of guys waiting on a dealer's list. How popular is the 300SX going to be?
I’d assume pretty popular. It’s a new 2 stroke mx model and 2 stroke enthusiasts have been waiting a long time for something like this. Thank god for the Austrians still developing 2 stroke and furthering the R&D on them.

Romanyak256

PR Addict
I've been riding a 300SX conversion for a year now as of just yesterday. Great bike and I'm looking forward to comparison rides with my friends new 300SX bikes.
View attachment 76165
This was my 2005 300SX conversion from years ago.
View attachment 76166
Both very light and fast bikes.
My brother used to have the 300MXC and i loved that bike. Reminded me of a 500 with the way it rode, not a lot of top end but the low and mid range was great on the bike.