Great Dual Sport Ride this weekend

IMRiz

PR Member
Hey folks, sorry I haven’t posted in a while. Just wanna remind you guys that this weekend is a really good Dual Sport ride, that if you have always wanted to just try one, this would be a good one to try for your first one. It’s put on by the licking county trail riders and a guy name John DiVito he’s a good friend of everybody’s and he does a really, really good job. This is a lot of really nice single track, an excellent healthy lunch served halfway, and a lot more single track after lunch. About 100 miles total with some paved roads, lots of single track trails on private land and access dirt/stone roads.

The route is clearly marked, it’s mostly private land only used this one time a year, route chart holder recommended, a license plate of some sort needed and a nonworking headlight is fine I’m sure. There will be short road sections connecting the private land that the trails are on. So yes you do go on the road a little bit, you need some semblance of a plate. Be overly protective of the laws on the roads and we are mostly excepted and allowed to be there so strap your Harley plate on if you have one.

Here is the link to the club’s website. Free camping by the way. It’s staged on historic Indian grounds, the Flint Ridge State Parks in Brownsville, Ohio near Briarcliff MX.

Say hi when you see me if you know who I am even though you probably don’t. Ride on folks!

Dude I'm getting close to doing these; my days of MX are winding down. I've been looking at the info this year and thinking about getting a bike for it!

He's on my TX 300 - the ultimate DS whip
With a big smile on its face, it's in his garage with over 200 hrs on it - just waiting for the next one

Back