About time

hershey

PR Elite
Clearly it is the motorcycles fault. Not the riders. Kinda sounds like the gun debate.

Instead of crushing the bikes, how about you crush the damn thief? Man i hate democrats'.
Yeah, ask Baker. They don't care about the victim of theft with these. The criminals don't care if they get crushed, they will just steal more. But maybe it will stop some of it.
It's Grandstanding - nothing more
Hopefully not. At least it's a first move that gains traction and spreads.

k01

PR Elite
At least it's a first move that gains traction and spreads.
The dozer tracks are gaining traction to spread those supposed dirt bikes all over the lot.
pr418-22-2-1655910654.jpg

Ron505

PR Founding Father
No offense, but what f'ing idiots!!! This will surely fix the problem, right? I'll crush your "free" bike, then you have to go get another "free" bike. :mad:

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Yea I don’t even get worked up over it anymore. Nothing surprises me.

it’s all corrupt. Even if you find your bike in a police impound and go to retrieve it they won’t give it back to you without the title. Even if you don’t have a title. Then it disappears a few days later out of the impound. Some cops kid probably got a nice bike.

so everyone is thieving. From the low crime. Scumrat to the impound lot officer.

so….crush 900 today. They’ll steal 900 more tomorrow.

They could do some good public service and police work and locate the actual owners of these units and return them but no let’s political stunt and crush them.

Waste of money. There’s tens of thousands of dollars in salvageable parts in those piles. But they will pay $6 a gallon in a dozer and crush it all. Load it up in a diesel truck and take it to get melted down. Shipped over seas and remanufactured and sold back to us. Stupid.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
Waste of money. There’s tens of thousands of dollars in salvageable parts in those piles. But they will pay $6 a gallon in a dozer and crush it all. Load it up in a diesel truck and take it to get melted down. Shipped over seas and remanufactured and sold back to us. Stupid.
100%