500cc TWO-STROKE PROJECT BIKE – 2000 KAWASAKI KX500

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Nothing like the growl of a 500..
I had a great shape 2001 a few years ago...so kicking my tail for selling it, but at the time, I wasn't able to do anything with it. Besides, the plan was to take the motor out and put it into the Tecate-4 frame I have... It was too good a bike to do that with was my excuse for selling it... Anyone remember when making a KX 500AF was my hot button of hokey pokey that everyone knew the real deal except me?...lol

jfalat

PR Addict
A kx500 smoker engine in a new kx450 chassis would be sick.. it was funny watching the guy kick the bike.. i was thinking that thing would break my leg.... what a beast..... braaaaap!!!

Scoob

PR Founding Father
A kx500 smoker engine in a new kx450 chassis would be sick.. it was funny watching the guy kick the bike.. i was thinking that thing would break my leg.... what a beast..... braaaaap!!!
Last time I kicked one I was actually recovering from my broken femur (first pin...of which didn't take an I had to get the surgery to remove and put my current one in). Most times I had to have my buddies start if for me so I could ride in the dunes...lol.

They were beasts. My buddies older CR500 was much worst though...IMO.