Why you should race the 2023 Chilitown Classis

John250

PR Founding Father
If everyone that normally shows up for CTMX would just show up it would be an awesome event with the extra additions as well. No reason why this event could not have over 2000 entries.

hershey

PR Elite
If everyone that normally shows up for CTMX would just show up it would be an awesome event with the extra additions as well. No reason why this event could not have over 2000 entries.

Too long of an event, way too expensive and bad timing this year.

First year he should have charge a lot less. Mini Os for the exact same classes and entry is 300 less. And that's a far better event and tracks.

I know they are working on a better date and that will help.

Taking that much time off with other events and family vacations and such is tough. If people have to choose taking time off for Mini Os, Lorrettas, Baja and this, I know which one most people are going to not do.

Until Scott builds up a better reputation for organization at his events and this race status, people aren't going to come in big numbers. No offense intended, just what I've heard from a lot of different people.

I hope it grows into something huge, it would be nice to run this since it's close to home. But with 13 kids in austins classes and 8 in mine, it's not something we are going to spend that much money and time on.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Anyone talk to Reed or Ronnie Mac?
Sure did got a jersey signed
B15788CE-2BF8-4441-A776-14A3AC2FC85E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: