What a FREAKING JOKE!!!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
F74257EC-7DCB-4727-A689-3667ACCB4184.jpeg

So I am in roosters eating dinner and I look up and see this on tv. I was like what a freaking joke you got to be kidding me like really ESPN Is airing “AIR GUITAR” competition. Lol. So ESPN airs air guitar competition, cornhole( I don’t actually mind this), poker and even the WNBA which no one watches yet supercross is on Peacock. WHAT A JOKE

Carlisle

PR Member
View attachment 76655
So I am in roosters eating dinner and I look up and see this on tv. I was like what a freaking joke you got to be kidding me like really ESPN Is airing “AIR GUITAR” competition. Lol. So ESPN airs air guitar competition, cornhole( I don’t actually mind this), poker and even the WNBA which no one watches yet supercross is on Peacock. WHAT A JOKE
Welcome to “Merica”. It’s all about being equal. If it wasn’t aired on ESPN then ESPN would be considered racist, sexist or whatever. Why is moto not on ESPN? Ask davey Coombs?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
It’s all about being equal.
The irony in that statement is to the point that it's not. If you give those that had less, more than those that had it before...is it equal?... Another topic, another time. Count me out...lol. ;)

John250

PR Founding Father
I've preached it for years. Those negotiating the TV deals are some of the worst sales guys ever. This is 2022. Americans love action sports. X Games, TV competition shows, etc. You can't tell me there is not a market for SX and MX on more mainstream TV.