Prayers for Scott

John250

PR Founding Father
Friends there was a freak accident while Scott Plessinger was picking up a rock off the track at East Fork. Another bike crashed and it got into Scott. He has a very serious hand injury.

Let's a say a prayer for Scott for the best outcome.

Ron505

PR Founding Father
That really sucks. I hope things work out as best as they can for him. Sending positive thoughts and prayers.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
Dr's & nurses don't get the respect like they should.

I was sitting in the pool chiilin last weekend and this guy walks in with his hand & fingers all bandaged up.
While holding it up in the air, he sides in all cautiously ....... and that was enough for me to head over and ask.

This dude pretty much blew his hand off with a 1/4 stick of dynamite over the 4th.
He did the tourniquet himself and drove to the hospital.

They had to call the surgeon in from a neighboring city at bummfuck thirty to fix up this guy.
They reattached 3 of his fingers and his thumb ---!!!
Glad Scott is doing well ..best wishes to him

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Good to hear. Although my inner demon wants to see them, my concious self does not. Glad things seem to be going as well as can be expected.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Saw Scott when we were leaving Chilitown Friday night. He seems to be in as good of spirits as could be possible. Feels one more step before impact could have possibly been curtains...

I feel bad for him. All the risks he took on the bike over the years to come what he called his worst accident off the bike. He's a good dude. Looks like he put himself in the box at the entrance to allow him to keep his hand raised and clean. Continued prayers and positive thoughts his way for a continued recovery both physically and mentally.