Chillitown Mx Round 3 for the Battle of Ohio Rescheduled to October ,Buckeye series race This weekend

663dad

PR Addict
This weekend is the the 3rd Battle of Ohio round at Chillitown. The race is on the newly built track, there will be supercross racing on Friday on the supercross track with practice starting at 3pm, this is not part of Buckeye or OMA series. Gates open at 10am on Friday.

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
This weekend is the the 3rd Battle of Ohio round at Chillitown. The race is on the newly built track, there will be supercross racing on Friday on the supercross track with practice starting at 3pm, this is not part of Buckeye or OMA series. Gates open at noon on Friday.
See you there, can't wait to see the new track layout! I'm not riding this week but Austin should have a blast.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
We're thinking about just hitting Friday night. With potential weather, family coming in town, etc...no can do the weekend dealio. We'll see how it plays out. I am excited to see the facility.

hershey

PR Elite
Well that will save a day in camping fees and a practice fee. What's the practice schedule going to look like for Saturday racing?

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
At first Scott was moving everything to Saturday, still Battle/Buckeye. I suggested October 15-16, because getting it all in a day is going to be tough. We moved the Battle to October 15-16, which is the Ctown Halloween weekend. He elected to race a Buckeye Series this Saturday instead. So Buckeye series this Saturday. No quads, no OMA points. Battle Reschedule/Buckeye October 15-16.

Tom

PR Elite
UPDATE UPDATE
Due to weather forecast Sunday
Revised schedule
Battle For Ohio rescheduled and
moved to 10/15-10/16
Buckeye Series race will race Saturday 8/20 no Oma series points will be awarded
No racing Sunday 8/21
All classes for Buckeye series will race Saturday 8/20 with the long day unfortunately we will not be able to fit atv’s in the schedule!
Sign SX/MX Friday 12 noon to 9pm for mx
Friday sx practice 3pm
Friday sx racing 5pm 1 main event
Saturday practice 7am racing will follow!
Gate fees
Thursday-Saturday $25
Friday-Saturday $20
Saturday only $15

hershey

PR Elite
20220820_094508.jpg

Huge turn out, these buckeye races are incredible.