Weekend riding plans ?

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Me likey, however don't agree with the comment and was hoping for the color of envy...lol. Too cool my friend. :)
I love riding it. I took it down to pax in Florida to ride, and it’s a monster in the sand. If you’re ever out or BC and I’m there with the 500 you’re more than welcome to ride it man.

MarctheSharc

PR Founding Father
I'll take him up on it once I am back in some sort of riding form... That said...I need something else to think about like I needs another hole in me head though....lol. ;)
A sweet 500..
A crisp morning with some dew & a nice track in the backyard ..
You check, yep, she's got a splash of fuel left in the tank ....
Your boots are by the door where ya left em' - your helmet, on the shelf.
It's hour or so before anyone really wants anything from ya ......whatcha gonna do ? ...Hummmm

mshafer62

PR Addict
Last Saturday, rode the new layout at East Fork. A bit jumpier than the tracks I usually ride.
Prep was both vet and pro-friendly (insides deep, outsides, not so much), with minimal dust.
It seems long and it took me more laps than usual to figure out the layout but has a good flow.
I really had fun! Definitely hope to get back for a practice day when the schedule allows.

Had plans to ride BC on Sunday but that darn 'ol weather man lied about the rain holding off
until late in the day, lol!

hershey

PR Elite
Last Saturday, rode the new layout at East Fork. A bit jumpier than the tracks I usually ride.
Prep was both vet and pro-friendly (insides deep, outsides, not so much), with minimal dust.
It seems long and it took me more laps than usual to figure out the layout but has a good flow.
I really had fun! Definitely hope to get back for a practice day when the schedule allows.

Had plans to ride BC on Sunday but that darn 'ol weather man lied about the rain holding off
until late in the day, lol!
Eastfork battle this weekend ! Can always come hang out for practice on sat!

DC817

PR Addict
If you’re looking for somewhere to go this weekend, check out Western Reserve on Sunday. No worries if you haven’t been there before because they give you two rounds of practice in the morning before racing starts. Plenty of laps to get the track dialed. Those guys have put in a ton of work the last 2 years or so. Dirt and prep are so much better than it used to be. Always have a blast out there!