Roczen out at HRC

John250

PR Founding Father
Looks like Kenny is a free Agent for Supercross. Maybe Yamaha will give Kenny a SX contract.

This is going to get interesting. So Honda HRC pulled their support of Kenny racing the WSX so Kenny said see ya. Sounds like Feld, MX Sports and the manufactures are going to try and heavy hand the riders. Hope the riders take the money in WSX like the golfers have done in LIV. Don't think for a second Feld and MX Sports were working on the SX championship for a long time. They are trying to control their product. Let's see who the next one is? Eli?

John250

PR Founding Father
The bigger question, are the manufacturers working with Feld and MX Sports to black ball the guys that want to ride WSX?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
The bigger question, are the manufacturers working with Feld and MX Sports to black ball the guys that want to ride WSX?
Suppose anything is possible, but I'm not sure I am buying that...well, not all of them. World SX opens up the potential teams they could be a part of. Definitely could get ugly if that would be the case. Just think there is more to lose than to gain from doing that.

That all said, as much as I hate to say it, Roczen has been done for some time. Sure, he is still a top 5 guy, but the leaders pace is way beyond him...for more than a few laps. Of course that said, this year in MX the pace was way out in front of everyone except 2 maybe 3 riders. Roczen is a good advertisement rider now. He'll be up front for minute and is well liked, but he's not going to win chances are. Turning of the tide...

Federer retired too. ;)

Carlisle

PR Member
Who cares!! Whatever happened,happened! As fans we will never know the exact truth, and to me it doesn’t matter! I’m going to watch the wsx no matter what. I don’t care if Kenny rides a triumph! I hope he makes more money getting 10th place in wsx than chase sexton gets winning an ama supercross with bonuses included. Piss on these a-holes! Everyone is making a lot of money except the ones who are risking there lives everyday!! It’s time for a change! Make supercross great again!!!!!!!!!!

John250

PR Founding Father
Who cares!! Whatever happened,happened! As fans we will never know the exact truth, and to me it doesn’t matter! I’m going to watch the wsx no matter what. I don’t care if Kenny rides a triumph! I hope he makes more money getting 10th place in wsx than chase sexton gets winning an ama supercross with bonuses included. Piss on these a-holes! Everyone is making a lot of money except the ones who are risking there lives everyday!! It’s time for a change! Make supercross great again!!!!!!!!!!
I agree 100%. MX Sports and Feld had zero partnership in the works when the WSX was announced. Then a few riders jump ship and they s**t a brick at the amount of money being offered to the riders. The riders have been screwed financially by Feld and MX Sports forever. They have made millions off these guys. Now the manufacturers are colluding with Feld and MX Sports.