More Blu Cru riders

John250

PR Founding Father
Looks like Daxton Bennick has left KTM for Yamaha following the Thrasher, Deegan and Ferry route. And Ken Roczen on a blue pig next year. I think Kenny is about done, but it's still great PR for Yamaha.

Screenshot_20221031-205936_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
His vagina hurts just pushing the button he doesn't even push anymore lol..

You and Hershey just wait. Hershey is already not riding much and concentrating on Austin. Man it is work when your taking care of a kid at the race. Then you have Dakota riding, playing softball, work, etc etc. It takes motivation to even want to go ride.

Not riding for a year has me wanting to ride again now though.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
You and Hershey just wait. Hershey is already not riding much and concentrating on Austin. Man it is work when your taking care of a kid at the race. Then you have Dakota riding, playing softball, work, etc etc. It takes motivation to even want to go ride.

Not riding for a year has me wanting to ride again now though.
More true than I would like to admit. I got on the bike at a few practices on Saturday this year, but no where close to being up to speed. Started feeling it, but needed to do a little adjustments to bike and I just didn't feel like it after all the work I was doing on Spencer's. Hoping to have it figured out a little more as well as being down to one bike for him until we get a 65. I used to like the indoors, but not thinking I am going to ride this winter. All I can say is next year.... I am eligible for a new vet class! ;)

John250

PR Founding Father
More true than I would like to admit. I got on the bike at a few practices on Saturday this year, but no where close to being up to speed. Started feeling it, but needed to do a little adjustments to bike and I just didn't feel like it after all the work I was doing on Spencer's. Hoping to have it figured out a little more as well as being down to one bike for him until we get a 65. I used to like the indoors, but not thinking I am going to ride this winter. All I can say is next year.... I am eligible for a new vet class! ;)
Then you go to big events and the cost get tacked on. Get expensive for sure.