Viva Ohio Mx 2023 Race Schedule

Let's Go Racing!

Thanks to our partners: Driven Mx Training, Moto Option Clothing, Action Extreme Sports, Joel Younkins Training, United States Motorcycle Coaching Association, Cee-B Glass, Straightline Mobile Welding and Fabrication, Smooth Speed, Malvern Mx, Route 62, Beans Bike Park, Western Reserve, and Crow Canyon!

Viva Ohio Race Schedule.png

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
I’m curious are you going to have to buy another membership for viva ? Or just ama ?or none at all?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Also, how are the race weekend's for the MX and Night Series run? Definitely got used to the Battle Format in that we had practice on Saturday's. Was good for kid's that work into race pace on race weekends.

Besides, I started to get back on the bike and it was cool to be able to bring my bike and practice before I committed to racing if I wanted to ride.

MX schedule is filling up and still have MX Sports, Ohio Motocross, and...dare I say it...baseball schedules to squeeze in there... :)

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Also, how are the race weekend's for the MX and Night Series run? Definitely got used to the Battle Format in that we had practice on Saturday's. Was good for kid's that work into race pace on race weekends.

Besides, I started to get back on the bike and it was cool to be able to bring my bike and practice before I committed to racing if I wanted to ride.

MX schedule is filling up and still have MX Sports, Ohio Motocross, and...dare I say it...baseball schedules to squeeze in there... :)
I’m going to make a pdf once they all come out it makes it so much easier to see who’s racing and the options to choose from

Scoob

PR Founding Father
That makes sense. I put it in my Google/Phone calendar so I can keep all my schedules handy and in the cloud somewhere in the case one of my technology devices crash. I know, I know...never happens....lol.

Toddco327

PR Addict

I would imagine the battle format with practice on Saturday wouldn’t be a thing anymore. With the absence of ATV’s there isn’t a need for that format for a battle type of program. The ATV program was very short and there weren’t many riders so practice on Saturday was nice but more than likely wouldn’t be a thing anymore. But I could be totally wrong.

As for night races I would guess there would be practice in the AM till about 2pm like normal

hershey

PR Elite
I would imagine the battle format with practice on Saturday wouldn’t be a thing anymore. With the absence of ATV’s there isn’t a need for that format for a battle type of program. The ATV program was very short and there weren’t many riders so practice on Saturday was nice but more than likely wouldn’t be a thing anymore. But I could be totally wrong.

As for night races I would guess there would be practice in the AM till about 2pm like normal
I would think a smart track owner would do what Scoob is asking, not have racing on sat but an open practice day.

I’m curious are you going to have to buy another membership for viva ? Or just ama ?or none at all?
There is a membership for Viva. It is already available for purchase online at vivaohiomx.com or you can pay cash at an event you attend. AMA memberships will only be required at the 6 round mx series.

All this info will be added to our website and will post exact times etc.
You can plan for night races to be similar to how they were running this past year. Practice in the morning and race practice in the afternoon. On our 6 race mx series we are planning to have each track hold an open practice on Saturday before the race.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
No dedicated 125 class bummer
Open 100-150cc structure in oma was designed to pack gates for that.

And turns out either people didn’t know or didn’t wanna race a supermini in 125 as an extra class. Very few I ever saw signed up when that class offered other 125 and 150s.

blows my mind why not. Great way to get seat time and grow. There was a kid in 2015 at chilitown ran his kx100 in it. And wasn’t far off my pace. Wish we coulda saw that gain traction and watch the supermini kids lay waste to everyone in that class.

but was a pipe dream apparently….interested to see the turnouts for viva. I like what their structure looks like so far !