Rocky Mountain fantasy SX 2023

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I got an email that RM Fantasy SX was open. I'm in for the beating. Got my pics in. May change post Super Motocross Series preview show...and practice on Saturday. I'm ready. 2022-2023 CFP over to me...again. ;)

trent56mx

PR Addict
Last year was the first time I played Pulp fantasy, SX and MX.

I'm like most scatter brain moto guys, easy to pay attention in January and February when it's cold and dark early. Anything after that is hard to pay attention on Saturdays.

This year I was thinking about bailing on the fantasy leagues all together. Then I'm signing up for RM again, now I'm thinking about Pulp again...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
RM Fantasy is too easy. About all the effort I want to put into it. I don't want to think about my "fantasy" too tough. My reality takes enough effort...

Meister

PR Founding Father
Last year was the first time I played Pulp fantasy, SX and MX.

I'm like most scatter brain moto guys, easy to pay attention in January and February when it's cold and dark early. Anything after that is hard to pay attention on Saturdays.

This year I was thinking about bailing on the fantasy leagues all together. Then I'm signing up for RM again, now I'm thinking about Pulp again...
Definitely don't have the time or effort to put into pulps version... Lol

trent56mx

PR Addict
Yeah Pulp fantasy definitely tested my Saturday attention span. I stuck it out since I paid for it and was doing well in the Ohio group Jack set up.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well, I was on the podium in the end. I'll take it. Was in the top 125 at one point in the season. Bummer end to the season had me almost forget to add pics for Salt Lake City...

John250

PR Founding Father
I started out slow in both leagues but finished up well! I love pulpmxfantasy bc of the 250 picks!!
Who is this John Lilly guy???

I was doing great for 3/4 of the season. Then like all the top riders I suffered at the end. Went from 4th to finish 15th. Damn Barcia and Roczen started screwing me up.

john lilly

PR Addict
Who is this John Lilly guy???
Lol… I’ve just been riding my UTV some and trying to get my kids through college. Other than that just working. I jump on here every so often and it looks like you and Matt are doing well. I see you guys are still riding. Stay safe.