Ohio Motocross Banquet

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Ohio Motocross Banquet this Saturday!!!!
Doors Open at 4:00pm
Dinner at 5:30pm
Awards at 6:00pm
Attached are some pics of the grand prizes that we begun accumulating. More to come! Big thanks to our banquet sponsors: Wiseco, Pro-X, 100%, Fly/ WPS, Greg at MotoMD, 6D, Mid-Ohio Powersports, Brace's Power, Rocky mountain ATV MC, and VP Fuel!
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image4.jpeg
image5.jpeg
image6.jpeg
image7.jpeg
image8.jpeg
image9.jpeg
image10.jpeg
image11.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 38
Ohio Motocross Banquet this Saturday!!!!
Doors Open at 4:00pm
Dinner at 5:30pm
Awards at 6:00pm
Attached are some pics of the grand prizes that we begun accumulating. More to come! Big thanks to our banquet sponsors: Wiseco, Pro-X, 100%, Fly/ WPS, Greg at MotoMD, 6D, Mid-Ohio Powersports, Brace's Power, Rocky mountain ATV MC, and VP Fuel!
See you motoheads there! Spencer's first one and he is definitely is looking forward to it. :)

My advice is to just enjoy the night. Talk with friends. If Mrs. Scoob wants Spencer to have a clean face for pictures, watch him like a hawk. It was probably 4-5 years ago at Ashland I went into the restroom to find a boy washing the face paint off his face, he wasn't happy. Mom said no face paint before pictures! BUT MOM! In other words there will be a face paint lady, she does a marvelous job. Just not for podium pics, unless your animal.....literally.

All setup last night. Huge thanks to Dave and Jimmy Hoover, Randy Cole, Megan and Vinny Marinucci, BJ Greco and his buddy, Connie Sickels, and Tina Rogers. I think after 10 years of doing this we are getting a system down. A couple wanted make it up but life got in the way, looking forward to tonight. So much stuff.

Huge thanks to everyone that helped setup and run the 2022 Ohio Motocross Banquet! It was a grand night. Big thanks to Connie, Amy, Whit, Lynn, and Nate for processing everyone through the door. The Akron U. catering staff for doing an excellent job hosting us. Jason, Tina Rogers, and Todd for keeping the flow of the program going. Done at 8:45, that's fast! And a massive thanks to Megan Marinucci (AKA motomom designs) for taking all the photos!!

Thanks to all the riders and families that had the time to spend with us. Thanks to Logan Martin and his family at Winners Choice race awards. Rob at Defiance for getting us jackets, hoodies, and the long sleeve tees. This always ends up in a crunch, and he always delivers. Thanks to the banquet sponsors: Wiseco, Pro-X, Kenda, Duncan Oil,100%, Fly/ WPS, Greg at MotoMD, 6D, Mid-Ohio Powersports, Brace's Power, Rocky mountain ATV MC, and VP Fuel!

Since we aren't in a rush with the indoors this year, we are going to revamp the website, completely overhaul it, spend some time in our rules. Many more updates to come! Thanks again everyone!

Ohio Motocross memberships are still available if you want to get them ahead of the season and cross it off your list. https://omxa.net/membership/

DSC_0547_PR.JPG
DSC_0566_PR.jpg
DSC_0572_PR.jpg
DSC_0581_PR.jpg
DSC_0584_PR.jpg
DSC_0588_PR.jpg
DSC_0590_PR.jpg
DSC_0592_PR.jpg
DSC_0515_PR.jpg
DSC_0594_PR.jpg

Last edited:
Huge thanks to everyone that helped setup and run the 2022 Ohio Motocross Banquet! It was a grand night. Big thanks to Connie, Amy, Whit, Lynn, and Nate for processing everyone through the door. The Akron U. catering staff for doing an excellent job hosting us. Jason, Tina Rogers, and Todd for keeping the flow of the program going. Done at 8:45, that's fast!

Thanks to all the riders and families that had the time to spend with us. Thanks to Logan Martin and his family at Winners Choice race awards. Rob at Defiance for getting us jackets, hoodies, and the long sleeve tees. This always ends up in a crunch, and he always delivers. Thanks to the banquet sponsors: Wiseco, Pro-X, Kenda, Duncan Oil,100%, Fly/ WPS, Greg at MotoMD, 6D, Mid-Ohio Powersports, Brace's Power, Rocky mountain ATV MC, and VP Fuel!

Since we aren't in a rush with the indoors this year, we are going to revamp the website, completely overhaul it, spend some time in our rules. Many more updates to come! Thanks again everyone!

Ohio Motocross memberships are still available if you want to get them ahead of the season and cross it off your list. https://omxa.net/membership/

View attachment 77991View attachment 77992View attachment 77993View attachment 77994View attachment 77995View attachment 77996View attachment 77997View attachment 77998View attachment 77990View attachment 77999
Unfortunately we was unable to attend. We followed your instructions and filled out the form to arrange pick up of our awards and the guy was told you didn't bring them and that I would have to go to Briarcliff and pick them up. Doesn't seem fair considering the mistake was on your end. Sent you a message offering to even pay the shipping but am yet to hear anything. Hopefully we can get this taken care of soon.

Unfortunately we was unable to attend. We followed your instructions and filled out the form to arrange pick up of our awards and the guy was told you didn't bring them and that I would have to go to Briarcliff and pick them up. Doesn't seem fair considering the mistake was on your end. Sent you a message offering to even pay the shipping but am yet to hear anything. Hopefully we can get this taken care of soon.
You are on my list. If you gave us a name for pickup it didn't get recorded on the master excel sheet. I apologize for that. RSVPs with no associated name get defaulted to Briarcliff pick up. I have 2 full boxes of Briarcliff pickup awards. Instead of lugging them home Saturday night with everything else, I take them home Friday. So for anyone, outside of Darrell, if you plan to to have someone take your awards home, you need to let us know in advance.

Darrell, I will get you a quote to ship them, otherwise they will be at Briarcliff.

My new policy after accumulating 5 years worth of non picked awards is a 1 year deadline. December 31, 2023 all non picked up awards are dumpster bound. I just dont have the space to store the amount of awards that get left behind.

You are on my list. If you gave us a name for pickup it didn't get recorded on the master excel sheet. I apologize for that. RSVPs with no associated name get defaulted to Briarcliff pick up. I have 2 full boxes of Briarcliff pickup awards. Instead of lugging them home Saturday night with everything else, I take them home Friday. So for anyone, outside of Darrell, if you plan to to have someone take your awards home, you need to let us know in advance.

Darrell, I will get you a quote to ship them, otherwise they will be at Briarcliff.

My new policy after accumulating 5 years worth of non picked awards is a 1 year deadline. December 31, 2023 all non picked up awards are dumpster bound. I just dont have the space to store the amount of awards that get left behind.
Is there a specific date they can be picked up at Briarcliff? Thanks for the quick response.

Is there a specific date they can be picked up at Briarcliff? Thanks for the quick response.
Any open practice would be best, but I we can try to arrange another time if you are passing through, or someone else is driving nearby. Just depends on how covered up i am.

Darrell Green - I am so sorry about the awards! When we set up Friday, they got put in the wrong box! You did fill out your form correctly, it was just us making an honest mistake! So sorry again!
Connie

Back