$30,600 Team Green Contingency!

hershey

PR Elite
Fear is for the weak. I would say competitive. I'm feeling competitive. Game on DHDS01! I'll be sure to post the other 5 contingency programs, plus the RM ATV MC race gas program.

Sidebar - How far would PR have gone if you didn't post?
What game is on? You told me at your track if Malvern left, the OMA was done. You kicked them out and got afraid the OMA was done. Now you're working your ass off to look good, get tracks on board and lots of contingency. You should have worked this hard years ago.

The entire point of PR is people post. My posts are nothing in comparison to Vital. Or your page on FB for that matter. Not sure I've ever seen a person take a worse beating than that.
He's gotta use an SOS pad to clean his nasty arse.. lol

Im not sure which one makes dhds most hard these days. Busting Jeremy's balls or Viva.. lol
Actually I just say the truth about JO that so many think but won't say. I just say everything the way it is, regardless of who it's about. As far as VIVA, I've barely said much. I'm just excited to ride tracks that are fun, regardless of what sanctioning body they are.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
I just say everything the way it is, regardless of who it's about.
Umm, according to who?... In who's mind are we speaking? "Everything"?

This goes for all of us, but you're the one that triggered it in my mind at this time...

"One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong"

Last edited:

hershey

PR Elite
Umm, according to who?... In who's mind are we speaking? "Everything"?

This goes for all of us, but you're the one that triggered it in my mind at this time...

"One of the great challenges in life is knowing enough to think you're right but not enough to know you're wrong"
Speaking about facts, not opinions. Facts don't care about your opinion.

Obviously my opinions are just that and people can take them for what they are worth.

It has nothing to do with how much you know. A far larger challenge in life is realizing you can learn something new at any time from anyone. It's hard to learn anything when you already know everything.

Last edited:

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Speaking about facts, not opinions. Facts don't care about your opinion.

Obviously my opinions are just that and people can take them for what they are worth.

It has nothing to do with how much you know. A far larger challenge in life is realizing you can learn something new at any time from anyone. It's hard to learn anything when you already know everything.
Hershey, I dunno man. Sometimes (meaning not all the time if you didn't catch that) I hear this when you speak:

Keep on keeping on bro. It is what you do. YOU wouldn't be you any other way. :)