Houston SX

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Track looks pretty basic besides a nice long set of whoops. Glad to finally be on the east Coast. Big names coming out with dangerboy racing east coast. Also Justin Cooper will be racing the 450 for the first time so that should be interesting. Hopefully someone can put up a good fight against the Lawrence brothers. One thing about hunter though is his starts have always sucked so the door is wide open

John250

PR Founding Father
Calling Deegan for 8th or crashes out.
I agree, 100%. Man these guys on facebook rake you over the coals for making a comment that he is not ready. I think if they held him out of SX this season and waited until next year he would be so much more ready to compete for a championship. We shall see. I say 8th to 12th or crashes.

Meister

PR Founding Father
I feel like the only reason were season this debut is due to the field lacking depth. Trying to capitalize on that for a good look moving forward.

Having said that, I hope Hand takes advantage of this too and turns enough heads to get a factory calling him. I don't know why, but Hand on Club one days seems sweet! Lol

Scoob

PR Founding Father
No but my modified prediction stood well!
Not sure what that means... Maybe I missed your modified prediction. 4th overall was not really close to 8th or crashing out. ???

No matter. 250 east is going to be fun to watch. :)

Last edited:

John250

PR Founding Father
250 east and west is so thin. They need to do away with this east west stuff and just make it one series.

hershey

PR Elite
250 east and west is so thin. They need to do away with this east west stuff and just make it one series.
Dude...they had 3 groups of practice, the 450s only had 2. No issues getting a full gate, don't try to fix what isn't broken.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Deegan rode solid. Did I think he was a 4th place guy no. But did he capitalize on alll the competitors mistakes and just rode his own race yes. He said he was going out there to do laps and that’s what he did and rather than pushing the envelope the whole time he got in the flow and let everyone else make mistakes. Gotta say I was impressed. Also Eli getting smoked in the heat race by chase and coming out and beating him straight up in a dog fight. By far the best and most confident Eli we have seen and he’s dangerous