Bar bends

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
So before I start riding again I was thinking about testing out some new bars. Renthal RC high bend are 120 in height. Closest ones to those are 105. Just curious if anyone else has ran them and has any input about it

Meister

PR Founding Father
So before I start riding again I was thinking about testing out some new bars. Renthal RC high bend are 120 in height. Closest ones to those are 105. Just curious if anyone else has ran them and has any input about it
Ask Benny bloss what he runs!

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Ask Benny bloss what he runs!
Benny I know runs a tall seat. But I wouldn’t wanna tall seat because it would end up making my legs up even taller. I was just thinking about getting the one piece bar mounts so the bars can’t twist in the mounts and just getting a higher bend bar than having risers

hershey

PR Elite
Benny I know runs a tall seat. But I wouldn’t wanna tall seat because it would end up making my legs up even taller. I was just thinking about getting the one piece bar mounts so the bars can’t twist in the mounts and just getting a higher bend bar than having risers
Huh???? The tall seat extends the length between your ass and the pegs. Makes it easier for tall riders to stand and sit, makes it ergonomically better for tall riders. I'm running a tall seat on Austin's 85 now because of his height. You should at least try it.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Huh???? The tall seat extends the length between your ass and the pegs. Makes it easier for tall riders to stand and sit, makes it ergonomically better for tall riders. I'm running a tall seat on Austin's 85 now because of his height. You should at least try it.
I definitely don’t wanna do lower pegs at all. But the tall seat would bring my legs up when I corner. The seat doesn’t bother me right now stock. I am trying to figure out a better bar. I don’t know if I like the risers I would rather get the one piece bar mount so the front can’t twist when you lean it over in a corner. The Yamaha rubber mounts suck

Meister

PR Founding Father
I definitely don’t wanna do lower pegs at all. But the tall seat would bring my legs up when I corner. The seat doesn’t bother me right now stock. I am trying to figure out a better bar. I don’t know if I like the risers I would rather get the one piece bar mount so the front can’t twist when you lean it over in a corner. The Yamaha rubber mounts suck
Keefer n those guys swear by pegs down n back on your gen yam.

jfalat

PR Addict
Got a tall seat for my 21 yz450. didnt like the feel of it..felt like I was to high up..i do run a tall seat on my 125 and my 250..your welcome to try it but I don’t think it will fit a 23 yz450.