Sexton

Motox856

PR Member
Looks like Sexton is still riding of he's head. How many times has he taken a dirt sample in the main lol.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Starting to feel bad for the kid. I actually liked JS7 as well, but is the connection and result a coincidence?...

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Too much expectations on Sexton. From himself and everyone around him. Eli is riding like he’s got nothing to lose, but smart. I mean he’s won daytona 7 times, nearly the second most winning sx rider of all time (soon). Webb a past champion and finding resurgence. Dude that’s a tall order. Time to hit the reset button and just go ride

Scoob

PR Founding Father
The wrong direction. Well I don’t know Stewart was known to hit the deck.
Yeah, Stewie was a one of a kind rider. When he was 100% dedicated, it was the fastest man on the planet. Once he started wanting to live a life otherwise, he fell apart to. Sexton, nor anyone ever again, may not have what it takes to understand, put into play what Stew can teach...

John250

PR Founding Father
Yeah, Stewie was a one of a kind rider. When he was 100% dedicated, it was the fastest man on the planet. Once he started wanting to live a life otherwise, he fell apart to. Sexton, nor anyone ever again, may not have what it takes to understand, put into play what Stew can teach...
Bubba had no brain. He was WFO or crash. That's why guys like Dungey and Tomac win championships. They know when to settle in and get 4th and go to the next race.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Bubba had no brain. He was WFO or crash. That's why guys like Dungey and Tomac win championships. They know when to settle in and get 4th and go to the next race.
Dude...who doesn't have a brain?... I expected you to respond actually...haha

Stew won championships. Early in his career when he was unstoppable, he was all in. He crashed more when he wasn't so much. I remember his dad saying that Malcolm has more talent, but Bubba was so laser focused in the early days that he was able to way exceed his brother in every way. Tomac was "go fast and crash" for a few years... Stew's stamp on this sport will live forever...