Indy SX Pits?

Scotty810

PR Addict
Heading to Indy SX this weekend. Do they have the pits open, and if so, does a Monster can get you in for free?

Dano762

PR Addict
Indy has not had a Fanfest/Pitparty in most of the recent years. I don't see one on the schedule for 2023. Indy and Detroit do not list FanFest - the other races do like Seattle and Nashville - I plan to get to Nashville (Nashville Fanfest opens at 7:00 AM - it is a day race..

Yes, a monster can does get into pit party for free. We used Monster cans this year at Anaheim 1 same as always.

Mcaupp22

PR Addict
Heading to Indy SX this weekend. Do they have the pits open, and if so, does a Monster can get you in for free?
Indy has FanFest. Besides Covid year we walked around the pits last year. Just bring a monster can and you got your way into FanFest hopefully weather is good. Last year it was cold and sleet/snow but still a good time. And last year they had March madness going on so it was crazy. This year they don’t have it

trent56mx

PR Addict
Screenshot_20230306_173710_Chrome.jpg

FanFest is listed for Indy. Walked around the pits in '19 with a winter jacket on. Most all of the teams had the plastic curtains up so couldn't get a good look at the bikes. Didn't bother the last 2 years with cold rain/snow.

weaver658

PR Member
Was looking to maybe go this weekend and looks like the place is about sold out. There was a great crowd at Arlington when I went, but Lucas oil may have more fans this weekend.

Dano762

PR Addict
Indy has not had a Fanfest/Pitparty in most of the recent years. I don't see one on the schedule for 2023. Indy and Detroit do not list FanFest - the other races do like Seattle and Nashville - I plan to get to Nashville (Nashville Fanfest opens at 7:00 AM - it is a day race..

Yes, a monster can does get into pit party for free. We used Monster cans this year at Anaheim 1 same as always.
Happy I was wrong - have fun