Indy SX 2023 version

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Well, my wife still looking for hotel rooms, etc. Sure, we could swing it on a whim, but just not the fun it once was. Do I want to go? Sure...

Looking for another tight race for the top box. Of course, we'll have the top 3, but always seems to be the chance for an outlier like the 94 or the New Mexican, etc...

2022-Indianapolis-Supercross-12-1-1536x1024.jpg

257680_rd09_indianapolis_overview05.png

Well, my wife still looking for hotel rooms, etc. Sure, we could swing it on a whim, but just not the fun it once was. Do I want to go? Sure...

Looking for another tight race for the top box. Of course, we'll have the top 3, but always seems to be the chance for an outlier like the 94 or the New Mexican, etc...
You called it on #94. Indy is always one of our favorites. We skipped this year and are going to Nashville instead.

Indy is always a fun time. Wish the weather was warmer. But fun to make the day trip over and watch qualifying then rode scooters downtown and eat then back to the stadium for the night show. I’d have to say between Anaheim 1, Daytona and Indy they might be the three most attended supercross’s of the year. A few years ago I thought less people were watching the races. Now I think ever since Covid it has grown so much.

Indy is always a fun time. Wish the weather was warmer. But fun to make the day trip over and watch qualifying then rode scooters downtown and eat then back to the stadium for the night show. I’d have to say between Anaheim 1, Daytona and Indy they might be the three most attended supercross’s of the year. A few years ago I thought less people were watching the races. Now I think ever since Covid it has grown so much for sure it was lot more people there than last year. Always a good time

I think Daytona was as crowded this year as ever. It was absolutely packed. Funny how empty the place is for the Daytona 200 and yet how many pack the place for the supercross. As a kid the speedway had way more people for the 200.

Back