Ken Roczen

Kenny has always had the talent to get it done. But he has struggled with the bike all year and starts. He finally stopped messing with the bike and just decided to get a base setting and run it and it worked. He was smooth and fast all night. He runs Indy. During Covid year he won all three events there.

Haven't even watched the race. Going to watch it tonight. But from the practice times, looks like it was probably a cookie cutter SX track. Probably one that had zero to separate anyone, no sand, no huge whoops, or any sections to make up time. Everyone doing the exact same thing, exact same speed, etc. Kenny gets the holeshot and everyone runs where they start. After I watch it, I will report back. Have seen zero highlights either yet.

Haven't even watched the race. Going to watch it tonight. But from the practice times, looks like it was probably a cookie cutter SX track. Probably one that had zero to separate anyone, no sand, no huge whoops, or any sections to make up time. Everyone doing the exact same thing, exact same speed, etc. Kenny gets the holeshot and everyone runs where they start. After I watch it, I will report back. Have seen zero highlights either yet.
Actually it was extremely technical because of soil conditions and ruts all over the place. It's actually completely opposite of what you are thinking, it's why Ken won.

Actually it was extremely technical because of soil conditions and ruts all over the place. It's actually completely opposite of what you are thinking, it's why Ken won.
The track was technical. However i do think it was one of the most boring Indy races I’ve been too. Besides one heat all the other heats sucked along with the LCQs and the 250 main was boring just watching hunter smoke them. Besides the last few minutes of the 450 main it was about the same

I was thinking the same thing, but sometimes I get tired of trying to talk sense into John...lol.

Back