Deegan Compound for sale

Wow, I guess that I hadn't realized that they had done that well for themselves.....jeez!

There are motocross compounds for sale all over the Carolinas. 2 houses for sale at ClubMX right now. Possibly a third very shortly ( no, not me).

A year ago there wasn't enough places here.

The economy is slowing. AMA races are being canceled down this way cause not enough riders. Big build up of compounds and practice tracks and now it seems to be saturated........

Doubtful unless it's a full race team and they are prepared for that. And even if it is, if someone is spending 4 mil, 100k a year isn't going to bother them much.
I dunno bro you see inflation? 20 years ago I thought 4 million would set me for life. Now it buys a house with a dirtbike track and a pool.

4 mil still would set you for life with your current life style and the correct investments
All about how you spend the money. Most people aren’t smart with money so they just blow through it. I’d say both you being smart would definitely live off 4 million shoot I could

4 mil still would set you for life with your current life style and the correct investments
4 would do it. 4% withdrawal of $4M is $160K per year - manage your life style and you would never run out. CDs are paying more than 4% in many instances right now. The market has been a bit rocky for the past 18 months - but over time 6% growth shouldn't be out of reach. Better returns with some work and investment smarts.

No investment advice from me to younger folks except start saving now (whatever now is for you), always save the max company 401K match if they match, pay attention (don't set it and forget it), learn, and don't be afraid to make adjustments.

Also be careful who you pay to manage your portfolio. All talk a good story but watch for fees - in mutual funds (if you use them) and brokerage management fees. Even if you get down to a 1% management fee, that $4M would cost you close to million for someone to take care of your money for the next 20 years.

Everyone that is under 30 can easily retire a multi-millionaire - just get started.

Back