Briarcliff April 2nd

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to open this Sunday April 2, 11-5pm, $30 per rider. Chilly start, definitely hoodie riding weather! I cannot express more
the need for a site lap on the big track. So much has changed from last fall. BE CAREFUL. We will not open April 7th and 8th, a schedule is forth coming.

Of course all of this is weather pending, we have some rain coming through Friday, but its appears that its bringing Saturday wind too. if it mimics last weekend, Sunday should be good, just chilly outside till mid afternoon. And that's your Briarcliff forecast, back to you Todd.

IMG_1011.JPG

MX955

PitRacer Pro
About 3/4” of rain from yesterday morning till early this AM. I’m not too worried. It’s supposed to get really windy and the suns out. I think we will be fine for tomorrow. I’ll know more and post this evening after we work on it this afternoon.

Reactions: TBO

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Open today, 11-5. $30. Late afternoon sprinkles, made our dry parts of the track awesome, which is 80% of the big track. The newer stuff over by the power lines is soft and sticky, and will likely get scraped some and tracked in, overall I think track will fun. Now all that being said, how the track will end up depends on how many riders and how they ride. Sooooo, I guess we will see. But there’s always C track. It’s good, it stayed pretty hard all winter.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
What a badass day! Well I was definitely wrong about the turnout wherever I posted my guess on turnout. Crazy amount of people. My apologies to those who came because they thought it was going to be average. Lots of good feedback on the changes. Its not done, but I think we are going in the right direction. Sounds like everyone thinks the AQ will be more "racey". Thanks to everyone that made it out.