Briarcliff ME AQ

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
2023 BC AQ.jpg

Are all the LL qualifiers Saturday? Or is just Youth on Saturday. Sunday Amateur classes? I can’t remember. Might let the little guy give it a try.

Soooo.... weather looking good! Our schedule not so much. However, that said, what is the schedule this weekend? Practice Friday rolling into moto Saturday? I was looking at MX Sports the other day to try and see when Spencer's motos would be, but all I saw was the Regional Schedule. I'll have to looksy again.

Wanted to think us part timers (Spencer riding only) would make it, but may just have to come watch if anything...booo... :(

Soooo.... weather looking good! Our schedule not so much. However, that said, what is the schedule this weekend? Practice Friday rolling into moto Saturday? I was looking at MX Sports the other day to try and see when Spencer's motos would be, but all I saw was the Regional Schedule. I'll have to looksy again.

Wanted to think us part timers (Spencer riding only) would make it, but may just have to come watch if anything...booo... :(
Everything should be on our LLAQ of the briarcliff website: https://briarcliffmx.com/racing-events/loretta-lynns-area-qualifier/

Back