Beans update

kawi330

PR Member
I just wanted to thank the motocross community today for helping me out. We definitely have the best people. I’m sitting in the hospital now, just got the news I broke my ankle and probably need surgery. I just lost focus and cased the tunnel jump as bad as you could haha. Was excited for this season but ill be back soon. Ill be hobbling around watching this year. Thanks again

That sucks, been there done that, 20 years ago today broke right leg in four places ! Heal up soon, good luck !

I just wanted to thank the motocross community today for helping me out. We definitely have the best people. I’m sitting in the hospital now, just got the news I broke my ankle and probably need surgery. I just lost focus and cased the tunnel jump as bad as you could haha. Was excited for this season but ill be back soon. Ill be hobbling around watching this year. Thanks again
Heal up !

Sorry to hear that, heal up and get back at it

Back