Smith Road Wednesday (4/14) 4-dusk

Ok the news everyone has been waiting for! We are planning to open for the 2023 season this Wednesday April 12th. Larry and the crew have been working hard to get everything prepped and ready. Stay tuned for updates but as long as the weather cooperates we should be good to go. Wednesday practices are bikes only. They run 4pm until dusk. It’s $30 for the main track, $25 for the intermediate track and $15 for the beginner track. Main track is 85cc and above. Required gear is a helmet, goggles,gloves,boots,long sleeve shirt and long pants. This is the minimum we do encourage everyone to wear a full set of safety gear. I will be making posts throughout the day with track guidelines, and any updates provided from Larry

Attachments

• 3DEAF277-17BC-4049-9118-94EC8760F483.jpeg
    3DEAF277-17BC-4049-9118-94EC8760F483.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 50
What a Perfect Opening Day! It’s absolutely beautiful, It dried out really nicely and larry is putting down water now we look forward to seeing everyone at 4. Please have some patience at sign in We have a new employee training alongside our current staff.

Thank you everyone for coming out tonight! We couldn’t have asked for a nicer opening night. Larry asked me to let everyone know that he worked a lot of new dirt in and that’s why there were some soft areas he’s confident it will be back to normal next week. Thank you for everyone’s patience with my son as he is learning how to run the gate and take money. Looking forward to a Safe, Fun and Successful 2023 Season.